Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Christmas Knitting



Finished another poinsettia - and I realized I didn't link to where I'm getting these ornament patterns. The poinsettia and the snowflake (take 2 of that is coming today) are from the pattern collection A Little Something Special from Knitting Daily/Interweave Press (free patterns, but need account on the KD site to download).

The Santa Hat and the infamous Christmas Pickle are both free patterns from Knitpicks.com; here's the pickle, and here's the santa hat. Last, but not least, the Tiny Mitten pattern is something I dug up by searching "ornament" on Ravelry, but it's also available off-Rav here

Today is a Christmas-knitting day for me. Wednesdays are my regular days off of work, and I am over at my mother's house watching the puppies (she has my Kaylee's sister Zoey). I've been working on my super-sekrit-can't-knit-at-home-'cause-it's-for-my-husband-for-Christmas knitting project; I'd show pictures, but I'm sure he'd track them down. :D I have also been working on wristwarmers for the Elf, but I don't have them with me, so no good pictures of those. I'll take some tonight and post them sometime in the next few days.

No comments: