Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bad Blogger! No Cookie!

So, with all of the hustle and bustle of Christmas, I forgot to mention one important fact - I got to go to Lettuce Knit a while back! It was GLORIOUS! If it wasn't for having to buy Christmas presents, I would have come home with a bag full of BMFA Socks that Rock (I've never seen it in person before, and it was SO PRETTY). I bought some new bamboo DPNS, a row counter, and a few trial-sized thingies of Soak, a wool-wash that I just LOVE and am going to order a larger bottle of from The Sweet Sheep once I get paid. I have to go back there again - they had VERY pretty stuff. My only problem with it is that it's damn small - like, smaller than Serendipity used to be. Mind you, I was there on a Saturday afternoon, so the store was full of people, and the girl working was unpacking TONS of boxes of yarn, so it probably seemed smaller than it really is. Next time I go to the inlaws, I am SO going again!

No comments: