Sunday, August 5, 2007

Featured Blog! (and other stuff)

I haven't been doing a whole heck of a lot of knitting lately, just plugging away at Wisp, but I feel like this place needed a new post, so I've decided to feature a fancy-new knitting site ran by my personal favourite podcasters - Lime & Violet's Daily Chum! They've got yarn reviews, charities you can knit for, tutorials, patterns, store links, anything you can possibly need (plus they tell you when their own yarn shop updates-can't get much better than that!) So go and check it out - and if you're not listening to their podcast, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! GO!! (It's awesome, I promise.)

There will be a real update with knitting pictures soon. I've just gotta get my Wisp all laid out pretty so I can take new pics.

Ooh! Ooh! Has everyone heard about the Mystery Stole? The theme was revealed, and it's gonna be an asymmetrical stole, and soooo pretty! I'm glad I tore mine out - now I'll be able to get a fresh start knowing what I'm working towards! :D

No comments: