Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Yay! Finished!

FO - Viking Socks

Hooray! I'm done the socks for Viking! (took me long enough, sheesh) I just finished them about 5 minutes ago - he's been chomping at the bit to put them on ever since I finished the first one. I let him try that one on once, and then took it away - I was using it to judge the size of the second, and I couldn't have him stretch it all out, now could I? Here's a bit better of a shot:

FO - Viking Socks Detail

Of course, in both of these pics the socks are modeled by Viking, my darling husband. I enjoyed knitting them, but I'm happy to get them off of the needles - I want to start something out of the Favorite Socks book, but I swore to myself that I wouldn't until I'd finished the damn brown socks. So, they're done.

Yay!

No comments: