Monday, July 23, 2007

Siiiiigh.

I suck. :(

I have to frog my Mystery Stole. Like, to the point where I will be starting all over again. I must have lost track of the rows somewhere in the middle, and so the whole design is off kilter.

WIP - Mystery Stole 3 - Soon to be frogged :(

Can you spot the error?

WIP Detail - Mystery Stole 3 - Soon to be frogged :(

How about there? :(

So, I have to start again. Before I do, though, I've gotta come up with a better way of keeping track of rows. I am using a row counter, but I have to track my charts better. The problem is that they are two 8 1/2 x 11 sheets of paper wide. Any suggestions would be wonderful. I've been working on this:

WIP - Viking Socks

to keep myself busy and to put off frogging the shawl. What I think I'm going to do is re-print Clues 1 and 2 of the Stole, but not start until I've figured out my little chart problem. I will probably cast-on for Wisp from this Summer's Knitty. I've got the 2 balls of Kidsilk Haze just waiting for me, and it will be a quick lace knit.

Speaking of Kidsilk, did everyone but me and the Elf know that there is a Kidsilk Night? It's sooo beeeoootiful! It's just like KSH, but with a metallic thread plied in.

Well, that's enough for now, I think. I'm getting ready for a relatively underwhelming birthday (tomorrow - the first time in my entire life that I've had to work or go to school on my birthday), so I've been sitting at home, watching CSI, and knitting.

Wenchfaery Knits!

Ciao!

No comments: